In Part I of this award blog I promised to come back when I felt like I will live a few more hours (at least at the time, that was all I hoped for), and now, a few days later and 95% better feeling, I’m back to ask my questions and add my nominees. So, here we go with the questions:
- 1.What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- If you could go anyplace at all, where would it be? (Earth or space or otherwise)
- Do you prefer street art or the “great” artists, such as daVinci?
- Who is your favorite actor, actress or singer? One will do.
- Old movies or latest release, and what type? (action, sci-fy, for example)
- Do you do the difficult tasks immediately or later?
- Where is your best place for meditation
- Coffee, tea, milk or water?
- Would you rather receive flowers or candy for Valentines Day>
- Finally, would you prefer a peaceful country setting or a noisy city street?
I think most of these questions can be answered easily, some with one or two words, but feel free to expand your answers. I certainly do that, and after I have seen what others say I just might put my own answers in a future blog post. They will definitely not be one of two words. Short explanation about that –I’m the one in my family with the softest voice and went for most of my life never being heard because my strong voiced brothers always seemed to be talking at once and they drowned me out. I just stopped talking at all for several years, but one fine day decided to begin participating in the family conversations. After all, Dad had a soft voice and we all heard his every word. So, after some speech therapy I finally opened my mouth when we were all together and I think they were too astonished at first to say anything. Soon though, they found their voices again and we have had conversations ever since then. Nice, huh
Okay, my nominations for the Sunshine Award are:
- Damon, of http://thatdamanblog.wordpress.com
- Tammy at http://godinspiredart.wordpress.com
- Winnie, from “musings”
- Sulaiman Hafeeze
- McRaw at http://journeyofmyleftfoot.wordpress.com
Okay, so I only have 7 here, but once again i think anyone who would like to have this award should grab it from my post, okay? Just leave me a note with your answers to my questions, because that is what I really want to see, and Avni, my new granddaughter of the heart, I would love it if you would answer them also. I realize a lot of us are “award free” bloggers now, and that is because I already have so many awards from my many years of doing this that it was crowding out everything else on my page. So, while I seldom accept new awards I am accepting these last two because they were offered by some new people I read and enjoy.
Since my present site, Kentucky Angel Flies Again is new I am probably listed among the new blogs, and that has brought me some wonderful new friends. I just might be tempted to begin new each year or so just so this will happen again. But right now some caffeine in the form of cherry coke is screaming my name (or it could be my brain is screaming for the caffeine!) and if I don’t do something about this immediately I can foretell a screaming headache soon. Love you all. A